The end unit, located on the top floor of the unit block on the doorstep of the CBD, this two bedroom unit is ideal for investors, recently returning $260 per week. Alternatively, with cafés and restaurants just a short stroll away, Groom Park across the road and Queen’s Park only 1km away, this unit offers a highly prized inner city lifestyle for first home buyers.
This spacious, fully air-conditioned unit has a large, open plan living area which is light and bright, and opens out to a north facing balcony. The modern kitchen is generous in size and features plenty of storage.
Two large bedrooms feature built in cupboards, with one bedroom opening on to a balcony overlooking parkland nearby. The bathroom has a separate bath and shower, and the toilet is separate, as is a designated laundry.
The complex offers plenty of visitor parking and also features an enormous north facing communal entertaining terrace with gazebo. Undercover car parking and a private lockable storage room are a welcome bonus.
With no work to be done, this unit represents a great investment opportunity.
Features of this property include:
• Excellent Investment Opportunity – Recently Rented for $260 per week
• Generous North Facing Open Plan Living Area with Balcony
• Modern Kitchen with Plentiful Storage
• Two Large Bedrooms with Built in Robes
• Bathroom with Separate Bath
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Secure Undercover Parking and Extra Lockable Storage
• Communal Entertaining Areas