For those looking to buy in the sought after Highfields market, this deceased estate provides the perfect opportunity to add some value and enjoy the space, peace and quiet for which this pocket of Highfields is known.
The home offers a blank canvas for the renovator, savvy investor or first home buyer offering three built in bedrooms – master with walk in robe and ensuite. Two air conditioned living areas provide plenty of space and flow easily to the varandah and garden for entertaining.
Children and dogs have plenty of space to run and explore the large 2,958m2 fenced block, or Harris Park just across the street. This is a fabulous area of Highfields with established gardens providing a leafy outlook and offering that much desired sense of space.
Features of this home include:
• Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
• Air Conditioned Open Plan Living & Kitchen with Slow Combustion Heater
• Additional Formal Living & Dining
• Master Bedroom with WIR & Ensuite
• Two Additional Bedrooms with Built in Robes & Ceiling Fans
• Family Bathroom with Separate Bath & Toilet
• Single Carport Plus Secure Two Car Garage with Built in Storage
• Large 2,958m2 Block plus Harris Park Across the Street