Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on the city fringe and nestled amongst similar character homes, this beautiful colonial cottage combines old world character and charm with modern updates, and takes full advantage of its quiet, yet convenient location.
Entering the house, period features such as polished timber floors, VJ walls and soaring ceilings welcome you home. Beautifully renovated, a neutral colour scheme throughout adds to the sense of light and space. The air-conditioned central lounge room leads through to the open plan kitchen and dining room which opens out to the back deck via beautiful cedar French doors. With an elevated aspect this is the perfect spot to watch the sun go down and the twinkling lights of Toowoomba come to life. Families and pet lovers are sure to enjoy the level, low maintenance backyard, a great space to run around and play.
There is plenty of space on offer in this lovely home with three spacious double bedrooms. The master bedroom features an ensuite and generous built in robe whilst the other two bedrooms, also with built in cupboards, share a modern family bathroom which includes a separate bath.
With character, style and location, this renovated Queenslander is the ideal property for executive couples, retirees or families seeking convenient living within a short walking distance to cafes, parks and other amenities; inner city living has never been more appealing!
Features of this lovely home include:
• City Fringe Location in Quiet Cul-de-sac Close to Parks, Cafes & Amenities
• Three Generous Bedrooms with Built ins, Master with Ensuite
• Large Renovated Family Bathroom with Separate Bath
• Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Opening onto Elevated Entertainers Deck
• Air-Conditioned Central Living Room with Open Fireplace
• Polished Timber Floors, High Ceilings, Picture Rails
• Private and Securely Fenced 640m2 Block with Low Maintenance Gardens
• Secure Accommodation for Two Cars Plus Double Carport
• Rates Net Half Yearly – General $1,098.33; Water Access $281.07