For those seeking the ultimate private escape this beautiful family home deserves your attention. The owners of this home have moved on to their next chapter so don’t hesitate.
This very special property feels far from the hustle and bustle of the Toowoomba city centre yet is only a 10 minute drive away. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in Middle Ridge, and perfectly oriented to enjoy magic views and eastern and northern light, this beautiful home is designed for year-round family enjoyment and entertaining.
Downstairs, open plan living spaces enjoy a seamless indoor-outdoor connection to the north facing pool terrace, perfect for large gatherings or quiet family afternoons. The kitchen features granite benchtops, a fabulous freestanding Falcon stove with double oven, office nook and two large butler’s pantries – one the perfect spot for a cellar for your prized red wine collection.
Upstairs you will find three of five bedrooms including the generous master suite complemented with a private ensuite and walk-in robe. Along with the family bathroom, a third living room is central to two of the bedrooms making it the perfect kids retreat.
Completing the ground level you will find two further bedrooms opening out to the pool terrace, two offices each with built in cabinetry, another bathroom with separate toilet, and the spacious laundry with abundant storage.
Enjoying high ceilings, generous proportions, and clever design this fabulous home is privately nestled amongst landscaped low maintenance gardens and provides the perfect escape for busy professionals and families. This property also comes with a share in a 15 acre private estate with breathtaking escarpment views.
Webster Cavanagh is proudly marketing this property in conjunction with Helen Austin from Colliers International.
Features of this fabulous home include:
• Quiet Private Escarpment Location with Fabulous Views
• Private Expansive Northern Sandstone Pool Terrace with New Heated Salt Water Pool
• Five Built in Bedrooms – Main with Walk In Robe and Ensuite
• Open Plan Family Living with High Ceilings & Full Height Sliding Glass Doors
• Generous Modern Kitchen with Freestanding Falcon Stove & Butler’s Pantries
• Formal Living Opening on to Pool Terrace,
• Third Living Area Upstairs Perfect for Kids Retreat
• Split System Air Con. Throughout, Slow Combustion Fire & Open Fireplace
• Double Lock Up Garage with Extra Storage + Two Car Carport
• Approx. 2,017m2 Block with Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
• 100,000lt Rainwater with approx. 20,000lt Tank Plumbed to House
• Valet Vacuum System, Solar Power, 4 x Security Cameras
• Shared Tennis Court
• Gabbinbar State School & Centenary Heights High School Catchments
***Whilst this property is for sale by PUBLIC AUCTION, offers made prior to auction date are strongly encouraged. Also, given the property is offered for sale by PUBLIC AUCTION, a price guide cannot be given***