This immaculate, refreshed home will impress with all it has to offer from its great layout to the big, powered shed to little extras like the wood heater for chilly winters. Don’t be concerned by the street that during peak times can be quite busy, as once evening comes its quiet.
So close to Northpoint and Northlands Shopping Centres and within walking distance to Primary and Secondary Schools this home is a brilliant find! Perfect for those wanting an affordable home they can move straight into and enjoy city living or savvy investors!
Home Highlights include:
• 3 Great-sized Bedrooms, 2 with Built-ins
• Beautiful timber floors
• Freshened up Bathroom with separate bath
• Updated plumbing and new hot water system
• North-easterly facing Kitchen and dining allows the morning sun to fill the home
• It’s all about comfort with the Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus cosy wood heater
• Single Garage with electric roller door plus Double Powered 6m x6m Shed
• Fully fenced with plenty of space for relaxing or playing
• Simply yet nicely landscaped with private backyard bathed in full northern sunshine
• Front alfresco patio to unwind after a big day
• Lots of storage
• Walk to the Northpoint shops, Service Station, Primary & Secondary Schools and less then 5 mins drive to CBD.
• Rental Appraisal: $300pw to $320pw
See you at the Open House! Or call Amy today to book your private inspection.